Here at Smarter Homes we believe that in order to design a perfect integration system, it is important to remember that, "a failure to plan, can be a plan for failure." Which is why we design every job down to the last detail before the foundation is even poured.
We also provide every customer and builder with a set of color-coded design plans along with a line itemized room-by-room scope of work, (or SOW). This SOW will cover every aspect and feature that we will be working to achieve with your upcoming project. Soon you will be entertaining your friends and family with technology that also simplifies day-to-day life.
our systems are fully expandable
Common Additions from year to year...
- Add a universal remote to an existing setup for easier daily use.
- Add more Sonos music players to Play different songs in different rooms
- Add smart locks and lights to Lock all of your doors and turn off all your lights from the comfort of your bed.
- Add/Change shortcuts on room controls
Our Installation Professionals are well-trained with all of the products we carry to make sure you get the best experience and education possible for all of your new purchases. Our Programmers are fully certified and can build custom designed layouts and fuctions that fit your lifestyle This is so we can satisfy the highest standard of quality, that we have set for ourselves, by taking responsibility of the internal programming as well.
SCHEDULED ANNUAL MAINTENANCE
We are not just here before and during a sale. We are also here after the sale to make sure your questions and upgrades are addressed with as much enthusiasm as your original sale. All of our work and equipment is covered through our 30 Day Full Warranty. After that we offer Maintenance Plans to ensure your system gets the proper updates, inspection and clean up annually to keep your system and network running in the best possible condition.
- Monitoring internet/ network and Wi-Fi
- Updating firmware and software on all devices we installed
- Cleaning of equipment and wiring
- Checking remote programming and system speed
- Customer training on newest system features
- One bonus hour of crew labor (per year enrolled, a $200.00 value) for future installations on equipment upgrades.
What you want, how you want it.
It is not uncommon for a home owner or builder to need to reference what their job site looked like before dry wall was installed.
Builders and Designers used to use HD Photos to document progress but it became hard to tell what they were looking at EXACTLY from picture to picture.
And so the HD Pre-wire Video was Born! Every client and Builder gets one of these videos to show the completion of our work to reference at all stages of their project.