Meet the Owner & Founder
of Smarter Homes
Peter Sandford noticed at a young age that Home and Business Technology was something most people were generally concerned about.
They weren't just concerned about purchasing the correct equipment or installing it the right way, but they were also afraid of the consequences for not having it at all. "Big Box" companies make their money on showing you the products they make the most profit on instead of identifying the opportunity to solve your problem long term.
Common Issues Included:
- Fear of Break ins
- Crashing Network and slow Wi-Fi
- Cell phone calls dropping frequently
- Large "nests" of non-labeled Wires in the home
- Stolen Amazon Packages at the front porch
- Kids not having governed Internet Access
- "No Signal" Displayed on TV
(During the Big Game)
- Keeping up with the Jones's
It has become his mission in life to put Austin's mind at ease with his tailored maintenance plan and 24/7 customer service so you never feel alone in the world of technology again.